Are you a locally-owned independent business without a website and basic internet marketing?
We can help you, or at least point you in the right direction 🙂
Many different types of locally-owned independent businesses use
teddslist.com Local Business Microsites for their website solutions!
Watch Craig Springer, owner of Stella’s Pet Stuff tell his story,
and how a teddslist.com Microsite was the must have solution for his local business.
Microsite Layout Microsite Search Engine Results
*Click on these site thumbnails to enlarge.
- Step One – We collect and submit content about the business. – Business info, photos, video, social etc…
- Step Two – We create the business a custom one page microsite on teddslist.com with its own url: Ex: raleigh.teddslist.com/stellaspetstuff
- Step Three – We secure and forward the business web domain name to the Microsite on teddslist.com
Local Business Microsites are 1 page websites within our online community marketplace on teddslist.com hosted servers.
Our local business microsites are exclusively for locally-owned independent businesses.
teddslist.com Local Business Microsites Comes with:
- Your own domain name. Ex: www.FinchsFamilyRestaurant.com
- Contact Info, Map, Product/Service Offering, Social Media, Video & Images
- Fast Track website creation – you’ll be up and running in as little as 12 business hours!
- Free internet marketing and advertising
- Free outdoor vinyl lettering of your business website address
- Free listing, indexed & SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in search engines, Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Free submission to local online search directories and listings for local businesses
- Free ad listing your business in teddslist.com‘s local community online marketplace
- Month of December Special – Free Social Media Set-Up and or Integration.